Multifunctional: Designed with 6 kinds of metal drill bits (also works with all kinds of 3/32 ”shank bits) and 6 sanding bands, used for grinding, carving, cutting, polishing for all nail arts and remove cuticles.
Adjustable speed: 0-30,000 RPM with a speed control button, making this electric nail file easier to polish your nails.
Low noise and low heat: This electric file has a powerful but quiet motor. In addition, the intelligent heat dissipation can prevent overheating efficiently. (No more than 20 minutes of continuous use is recommended each time).
Portable and Lightweight: The compact and lightweight design makes it easy to carry and portable to take out, you can make your nail art work anytime, anywhere.
EASY TO USE – It is professional for both home and salon. You just need to connect the power cord to start working.
1. This nail drill is designed for acrylic gel nails. Therefore, if you want to remove the gel polish from your natural nails, please use the polish remover pads instead of a drill to avoid nail bed damage.
2. To meet the requirements of professional manicurists, this product is designed to have an adjustable rotational speed of 0-20000 rpm. Adjust it slowly from low speed to a higher speed you like when you are using it. Please do not set it to the highest speed at one time to avoid wrong operation damage your nails.
3. A high-speed motor will inevitably generate heat, so don’t use the nail drill for too long each time. When you feel that the nail drill has overheated, stop using it immediately and wait for the heat to dissipate before using it again. (no more than 20 minutes of continuous use is recommended each time)
4. Use the adapter from the original package. When the nail drill is turning, turn the switch off before replacing the nail bit.
5. Do not pull the power cord or allow the device to drop or receive other impacts.
6. Do not use the device when the connection cables are broken and do not touch the plug with wet hands to avoid electric leakage, electric shock or fire. Do not operate in wet or humid conditions / Only dry cloth is allowed for cleaning.
Read more : houston nail supply store